Welcome to the French Drone API documentation
This is a documentation intended to developers only. You need to know what is an API, an HTTP request and a JSON payload to continue.
For drones owners’ documentation, please consult the public website.
Provide tools and resources to be in conformance with the law and soon to be published decree.
- Create a central place for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) owners to make them aware of the responsibilities and rights they have as drivers within the public aerial space.
- Provide an open Application Programming Interface (API) and a public map to check the status of given positions against geo-fences.
- Provide an open API and a map to visualize current and past submitted positions.
- Project phase: prospecting
- Current phase goals: getting users feedback
- Stability: unstable
- Details: API signatures and IHM may change very often, please introduce yourself to the team if you are using the service as a beta tester so you will be informed about changes (no changelog/history will be maintained during this project phase except git logs from public repositories)
Where do I go next? Glad you asked.